Supporting the House's commitment to sustainability, this tote bag is part of a line of accessories and ready-to-wear made from recycled materials and trims. Gucci Off The Grid is the first collection from Gucci Circular Lines—a concept created to support the House's vision for circular production. Designed for those mindful of their environmental impact, Gucci Off The Grid uses recycled, organic, bio-based and sustainably sourced materials.
- Dark grey GG nylon made from ECONYL®—a nylon fabric sourced from regenerated materials that can be recycled and recreated, aiding in decreasing its ecological footprint
- Off-white leather trim and pallidum toned-hardware
- Insert in leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Ribbons and cord in recycled polyester that reuse waste or byproducts, reducing the environmental footprint associated with new fossil fuel-based material.
- Leather detail with Gucci script logo
- Interior: 2 zipper pockets
- Interior: 2 zip pockets
- Leather top handles with 3.1" drop; Adjustable leather shoulder strap with 14.6" drop can be detached on one side and tucked into bag
- Metal hook closure
- 17"W x 13.4"H x 7.3"D
- Weight: 2.6lbs
- Made in Italy
- Top Premium Quality